Tuesday 1 April 2014

The Nap Sabbatical Continues

Once again I've been a bad blogger. And it's not that I haven't been doing anything it's just that I've been forgetting to put up any new stuff.

Anyway, I've been painting for the past month and here are the fruits of my labours:
The pics below are the both battalions of the 1st Wurttemberg Regiment (Prinz Paul) in their 1810-1812 uniform.

I ordered some flags (from whom I won't say) which took over a month to get to me and when they did finally arrive I wasn't very happy with the product. So I took some time and, armed with my trusty Photoshop CS5, I made some of my own within an hour or so.

So here they are:




1 comment:

  1. Lovely work, Ian! The flags are pretty schmicko, too.

    I look forward to seeing them on the table soon!

    ReplyDelete