Saturday 5 December 2015

Why do I forget?

One thing I consistently forget is that I have this blog. I post something and then forget about it for a month or two. I really need to up my game and post more things more frequently.

Anyway, here are a few things that I've done recently but I'll only post one thing and, hopefully, I'll remember to post something else in the next day or two in order to establish some modicum of consistency.

Here are the commanders of my Imagi-nations medieval force - The Hemmingseatic League:

Here is the general Otto von Rickenbacker and his trusty squire Christopher


Bishop Eisenwurst


And, Friedrich Flintenstein - Landmeister of the Teutonic Order & Commander of Horse.


The shields behind him are "Disordered" markers for Hail Caesar (although I'm sure they could have other uses in other games).


No comments:

Post a Comment